- Manage Lotus Domino Development and/or test team, set clear performance expectation, lead by example, develop talents, Lead the team to build deeper technical skills, key technical competencies. Grow the team to be expert in the fields of test, automation and the cross os platform product development.
- Responsible for quality of Lotus Domino products deliveries under budget, develop and execute test plan, design, review & report project progress regularly, collaborate with release and project management teams, manage and identify risks and issues in advance, resolve problems in a timely manner, drive to ensure successful product delivery.
- Drive Development/Test deep skills build up and improve the dev/test efficiency.
- Keep tracking project process across team, continually improve the overall process to make the test and development work more effectively and efficiently, while impacting to whole worldwide project team.
- Working together with worldwide counterparts, build trust relationship between the team and worldwide software development and test groups.
- Build collaborative and innovative climate in team, lead the team to contribute to IBM technical community.
- Support S&D and Lab-based Service and contribute to sales enablement and customer support.
- Rich project management experience or leading experience.
- Familiar with software development process, and experience on IBM product development and release cycles, esp functional test and Agile development
- Familiar with Lotus Domino and Correlated products- Notes, WAS, Portal is a plus
- Strong, demonstrated leadership skills, managing software engineers, including coaching, motivating, growing and retaining the team, and measuring individual job performance.
- Confidence to make decisions and influence all levels of management. Represent the needs of managed teams to upper management.
- Experience in budgeting, recruiting and staffing software development teams.
- Strong decision making, analytical, problem solving, conflict resolution, change management and risk taking skills.
- Excellent communication skills, Chinese and English (verbal and written)
- Software engineer experience are highly desirable.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent, or above.
- More than 3 years of software engineering experience
- More than 1 years of experience as manager,or 2 years experiences as project manager or team leader in development project
ICS (IBM Collaboration Solution, aka Lotus) team is responsible for developing IBM's collaborative technology and solutions which integrate people, data and business processes to create the "human side" of IBM's On Demand and SOA strategies. All Lotus products provide services for desktop and Web 2.0 applications, and integrating these products together makes Lotus's unsurpassable competencies.
IBM® Lotus® Notes and Domino share a 20+ years long and rich history as one of the most successful software in the world. In some respects, this history mirrors the evolution of the computing industry itself -- the development and widespread adoption of PCs, networks, graphical user interfaces, communication and collaboration software, and the Web. Lotus Notes and Domino have been there nearly every step of the way, influencing (and being influenced by) all these critical developments. And now it's one of the most important part of IBM Social Business revolution.
IBM Lotus Domino(formerly called Lotus Notes Server) is the IBM server product that provides enterprise-grade e-mail, collaboration capabilities, and a custom application platform. It is a proven platform for hosting social business applications at a low total cost of ownership. It is reliable, scalable, and security-rich social business application platform that helps accelerate business operations, improve decision making, and enhance productivity.