- Manage development level (L3) escalations of customer support incidents for Asia-Pacific(AP) region of the world. This requires working directly with customers to resolve their problems. As the AP region has many countries outside of China, excellent English skills are a must.
- Become personal point of contact for the development team for AP support related issues for the Support Centers, for the Critical Situations Team, for the Customer Satisfaction team, for the Accelerated Value Team, and for Sales.
- Manage Beijing based L3 team members
- Work closely with matrix team based in Beijing, Littleton, MA, USA and Austin, TX, USA.
- Rich project management experience or leading experience.
- Familiar with software development process, and experience on IBM product development and release cycles, esp functional test and Agile development
- Familiar with Lotus Domino and Correlated products- Notes, WAS, Portal is a plus
- Strong, demonstrated leadership skills, managing software engineers, including coaching, motivating, growing and retaining the team, and measuring individual job performance.
- Confidence to make decisions and influence all levels of management. Represent the needs of managed teams to upper management.
- Experience in budgeting, recruiting and staffing software development teams.
- Strong decision making, analytical, problem solving, conflict resolution, change management and risk taking skills.
- Excellent communication skills, Chinese and English (verbal and written)
- Software engineer experience are highly desirable.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent, or above.
- More than 3 years of software engineering experience
- More than 1 years of experience as manager,or 2 years experiences as project manager or team leader in development project
IBM中国开发中心 - Lotus开发部门介绍
ICS (IBM Collaboration Solution, aka Lotus) BU is responsible for developing IBM's collaborative technology and solutions which integrate people, data and business processes to create the "human side" of IBM's On Demand and SOA strategies. All Lotus products provide services for desktop and Web2.0 applications, and integrating these products together makes Lotus's unsurpassable competencies.
IBM® Lotus® Notes and Domino share a 20+ years long and rich history as one of the most successful software in the world. In some respects, this history mirrors the evolution of the computing industry itself -- the development and widespread adoption of PCs, networks, graphical user interfaces, communication and collaboration software, and the Web. Lotus Notes and Domino have been there nearly every step of the way, influencing (and being influenced by) all these critical developments. And now it's one of the most important part of IBM Social Business revolution.
IBM Lotus Notes/Domino is the IBM product that provides enterprise-grade e-mail, collaboration capabilities, and a custom application platform. It is a proven platform for hosting social business applications at a low total cost of ownership. It is reliable, scalable, and security-rich social business application platform that helps accelerate business operations, improve decision making, and enhance productivity.