The Lotus Domino Engineer will help to build Lotus Domino key components as owner and work with world wide IBM development, test, service and support teams. We are looking for highly motivated developers/testers to join the energetic teams to share our enjoyment of developing Lotus Domino, and deliver world-class products to world-wide customers.
In details, We are looking for talents to work on Lotus Domino Messaging development and test-
Domino Messaging Developer
* Design and implement the feature requirement
* Design and implement some prototypes for future product release
* Perform design review and code review
* Work cross team and cross geo for problem identification and resolve
* Fix product issues and customer issues
* Collecting customer feedback through all stages of the development cycle and generate proposals
* Experienced in C++ programming
* Skills on network programming, understanding of common network protocols(http, https, tcp/ip etc.)
* Familiar with Messaging technology, Mail server, SMTP/POP3/IMAP
* Experience in mail routing is a good plus
* Experience in LDAP can be a good plus
Common Tech skills:
Familiar with software engineering and software development process and tools
Familiar with Agile development and tools
Familiar with Lotus Domino and Notes is a plus
Experienced on Linux/Unix/Mac OS is a plus.
Common Soft Skills
Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
Quick learner with strong sense of ownership
Good communication skills and teamwork
Fluent in both spoken and written English
Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science & Technology or equivalent.
ICS (IBM Collaboration Solution, aka Lotus) team is responsible for developing IBM's collaborative technology and solutions which integrate people, data and business processes to create the "human side" of IBM's On Demand and SOA strategies. All Lotus products provide services for desktop and Web 2.0 applications, and integrating these products together makes Lotus's unsurpassable competencies.
IBM® Lotus® Notes and Domino share a 20+ years long and rich history as one of the most successful software in the world. In some respects, this history mirrors the evolution of the computing industry itself -- the development and widespread adoption of PCs, networks, graphical user interfaces, communication and collaboration software, and the Web. Lotus Notes and Domino have been there nearly every step of the way, influencing (and being influenced by) all these critical developments. And now it's one of the most important part of IBM Social Business revolution.
IBM Lotus Domino(formerly called Lotus Notes Server) is the IBM server product that provides enterprise-grade e-mail, collaboration capabilities, and a custom application platform. It is a proven platform for hosting social business applications at a low total cost of ownership. It is reliable, scalable, and security-rich social business application platform that helps accelerate business operations, improve decision making, and enhance productivity.